Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sheet Music Side Table



I bought this little nightstand from Target many years ago. The price was right, but I knew it wasn't real wood and wouldn't last for very long. It went into my oldest son's room (he was about 7 at the time) and he really put it through the ringer. Despite the - no drink or food - law, the table had raised areas on the top from liquid spills (and the 1/2 eaten hot dogs dehydrating under the bed are always a delight to find! Maybe that is why he won't eat them anymore???)

Anyway, I decided to give the table a new life in our living room and set about covering her in sheet music. (Notice how I call everything a she in my house...maybe I just want it to be so - as I am the ONLY live girl in the house) Several pictures to follow - Enjoy!









No comments: