Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Halloween Card



Wow, I am way ahead of the game for Halloween, if only in the card making realm of things. I love the idea of halloween and I buy tons of crap for halloween, but I never seem to get it out and decorate. What's up with that??? I have no idea what the kids will want to be for halloween this year. The "Deadskins" football players have been DONE! It was easy though and didn't really cost me anything. We have the jerseys all I needed was a little makeup and some colored hair spray!

They totally cracked me up - some of our neighbors wanted to withhold the candy though, not a slight on the precious Redskins! Funny thing is - Jonathan LOVES the redskins.

For the card -
Paper: (SU!) Black, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps (PTI) Birds of a Feather
Other: (SU!) Ribbon; (Making Memories) Chipboard Buttons "Halloween"

No comments: