Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yee Haw I am back in the saddle!

I don't know when or how - but my computer is no longer blocking blogger! Maybe I can start posting again. I need to get some vacation photos up and posted. We had such a great time at the beach - and low and behold we didn't have to visit the emergency room once. I think that is a record for our family. To be fair, it was close! I actually had a palm frond (you know the sharp pointy kind) go directly into my ear canal while we were playing miniature golf. I thought I was going to cry right there it hurt so bad. But, I sucked it up and I don't think it actually punctured my ear drum - but I have tried to keep water out - just in case!

The boys had fun and I actually got a little bit of a tan - so all in all successful! We ended up leaving a day early though. Todd missed his dog SO bad. Hearing the he bit Melanie and she had to get stitches didn't help any. That visit from animal control was brutal! Fortunately everyone has recovered and Melanie still loves Zeb. Rotten Dog!

I have been decorating the powder room in the house - so I will post pics of that as well. I wanted the room to be a soft robin's egg blue and I was going to do trendy chocolate brown accents - but, it didn't work out so well. The paint color ended up being purple! So, I have had to go in a whole new direction. Once I get the shelves and artwork up I will take some photos! I also bought fabric for making curtains for the dining room. Busy, busy, busy! Too bad I have this day job that takes up all of my time!

No comments: